What is WordPress design?
Sometimes the terms ‘WordPress design’ and ‘web design’ means everything related to creating a website. However, like many other companies that build websites, we separate the process of creating a website into three distinct areas… design, development and content. Here we use the term ‘design’ to refer to the look and feel of the site which includes the color scheme, the layout, font selection, and navigation. In our business, design also includes logos, bullets, buttons and banners. Our Featured Works page showcases some of our website designs.
What if I already have a design?
No problem. Many of our clients have their own in-house designer or they use an independent designer. We would need receive the site layout in a Photoshop layered file. It’s best if we talk with your designer first to make certain that the design will be WordPress-friendly.
Our typical design process
- Initial no-obligation meeting to gain the essence about your business and website objectives.
- Provide you a written proposal detailing the design, content elements, timeline and cost of the project.
- We present you up to three design mock ups based on our discover meeting.
- The design that you prefer is modified based on your input.
- Following your approval of the design the web development process begins.
Fully Customized Site
If you need a fully customized website just get in touch for a specific quote by calling or completing our contact form.
If you’re not quite ready to invest in a fully customized WordPress site, one of our basic packages might be the perfect option. Learn more…
Ready to Get In Touch?
Please 425-260-6238 or complete our contact form.